BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Former Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh will spend three years in prison on charges stemming from her "Healthy Holly" book scandal.
Now, someone has put up a used copy of one of her children's books on Amazon for thousands of dollars.
"Healthy Holly: Exercising is Fun" is up for sale on Amazon for $32,924.03.
The price went up from $19,560.41.
The copy is just one of the self-published children's books she sold to nonprofits and foundations, including Kaiser Permanente.
If you don't have that kind of cash, her book of poems and prose "Mind Garden: Where Thoughts Grow," is priced at $199.59.
From 2011 through 2018, the University of Maryland Medical System had a deal with Pugh, spending $500,000 for 100,000 copies of the "Healthy Holly" series.
As part of the judge's sentence, all government copies of the books have to be destroyed- so there's no certainty on how many copies will be left.
She was sentenced early Thursday afternoon for conspiracy to fraud the U.S. government, tax evasion and wire fraud.
- Catherine Pugh Sentenced To 3 Years In Prison In 'Healthy Holly' Scandal
- What Maryland Leaders Are Saying About Catherine Pugh's Sentencing In 'Healthy Holly' Book Scandal
- 'I Really Messed Up' | Catherine Pugh's Team Shares Emotional Apology Video Ahead Of Sentencing
- Catherine Pugh Awaits Sentencing In 'Healthy Holly' Case As Supporters Urge Judge To Be Lenient
- READ: Catherine Pugh's Plea Agreement
- Catherine Pugh Pleads Guilty To Tax Evasion, Conspiracy To Defraud The U.S. In 'Healthy Holly' Scandal
- A Look Back At Mayor Catherine Pugh's Political Career Leading Up To Healthy Holly Scandal
- TIMELINE: Mayor Catherine Pugh's 'Healthy Holly' Book Scandal
- More Coverage
The time she will serve is somewhere in between the five years prosecutors had asked for and one year and one day her lawyers had pushed for.
Ebay is also selling some copies of her books, listed between $100 and $190.
for more features.