"48 Hours" — About Us
"48 Hours" investigates the most intriguing crime and justice cases that touch on all areas of the human experience including greed and passion. "48 Hours," which premiered in 1988, has developed a rich history of original reporting and impact journalism that has helped exonerate wrongly convicted people, caused cold cases to be reopened and solved, and along the way changed lives.
"48 Hours" airs Saturdays at 10 p.m. ET/PT on CBS. Our 35th season premiered Saturday, September 17, 2022.
Our in-depth approach has earned the program and its teams numerous awards including three Peabodys, 21 Emmys, six RTNDA Edward R. Murrow Awards and two Alfred I. duPont-Columbia Awards.
WHO WE ARE
Executive Producer: Judy Tygard
- Erin Moriarty | Twitter: @EFMoriarty
- Peter Van Sant | Twitter: @PeterVanSant
- Natalie Morales | Twitter: @nmoralestv Instagram: @nataliemoralestv
- Tracy Smith | Twitter: @thattracysmith
- Jim Axelrod | Twitter: @JimAxelrod
- Anne-Marie Green | Twitter: @AMGreenCBS
- Michelle Miller | Twitter: @CBSMMiller
- David Begnaud | Twitter: @DavidBegnaud
- Nikki Battiste | Twitter: @NikkiBattiste
- Jonathan Vigliotti | Twitter: @JonVigliotti
- Jericka Duncan | Twitter:@Jerickaduncan
Director: Matt DeVoe
Executive Story Editor: Nancy Kramer
Senior Broadcast Producer: Anthony Batson
- Patti Aronofsky
- Peter Schweitzer
- Lourdes Aguiar
WHERE TO WATCH
"48 Hours" airs Saturdays at 10 p.m. ET/PT on CBS.
CBSNews.com: Miss a show? Want to read about or watch a show again? Our extensive archive of full episodes and web-only video and photo galleries are available online.
CBS News Streaming Network: Watch Wednesdays at 8 p.m. ET. Download the CBS News app on your cell phone or connected TV.
Paramount +: Stream all of your favorite CBS shows on demand -- anytime, anywhere.
- Erin Moriarty's "My Life of Crime"
- "48 Hours" full episodes
Address: "48 Hours" 524 West 57th St. New York, NY 10019
Phone: (212) 975-3247
DVDs & TRANSCRIPTS: CBS News Archives: firstname.lastname@example.org | 212-975-6441 (Transcripts are not available online.)
for more features.