Watch CBS News

1 Treated For Smoke Inhalation After Stowe Home Fire

STOWE (KDKA) -- One woman was transported to the hospital with smoke inhalation following a residential fire in Stowe Township.

The fire was on the 500 block of Pleasant Ridge Road. The fire is out.

The structure was fully involved.

The fire started in the home's kitchen.

There were no injuries.

View CBS News In
CBS News App Open
Chrome Safari Continue
Be the first to know
Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting.