Watch CBS News

Fire Rips Through McKeesport Duplex

Follow KDKA-TV: Facebook | Twitter

MCKEESPORT (KDKA) -- Fire ripped through a duplex in McKeesport on Sunday afternoon.

It happened in the 1900 block of Lamont Street around 5 p.m.

The building was completely engulfed in flames, and the fire rose to two alarms.

No one was injured.

The Red Cross is assisting three adults and seven children.

View CBS News In
CBS News App Open
Chrome Safari Continue
Be the first to know
Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting.