Watch CBS News

Faulty Heating System Causes Fire On Roof Of Home Depot

Follow KDKA-TV: Facebook | Twitter

NORTH FAYETTE TOWNSHIP (KDKA) - A fire broke out on the roof of an area Home Depot Wednesday night.

Emergency responders were called to the home improvement store located near the Mall at Robinson at approximately 6:08 p.m. for a commercial structure fire.

Fire officials told KDKA on the scene that a faulty heating system on the roof caused a small fire on top of the store.

Employees were allowed to return in the store around 7:30 p.m.

No one was injured during the fire.

Stay With For More Details

View CBS News In
CBS News App Open
Chrome Safari Continue
Be the first to know
Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting.