Watch CBS News

3 Taken To Hospital After Fire In Stowe Township

STOWE TOWNSHIP (KDKA) -- Firefighters were called to Stowe Township on Saturday.

Flames broke out around 4 p.m. in a home on Woodward Avenue.

Officials at the scene tell KDKA after the fire was extinguished, a man in his 60s was discovered unconscious in an upstairs closet. Medics were able to revive him and transport him to UPMC Mercy.

A woman who lived there was taken to Ohio Valley Hospital, along with a neighbor who went into the home to help and was overwhelmed by smoke inhalation.

Firefighters say the actual flames were contained to one bedroom.

Join The Conversation On The KDKA Facebook Page
Stay Up To Date, Follow KDKA On Twitter

This is a developing story, stay with KDKA and for more information. 

View CBS News In
CBS News App Open
Chrome Safari Continue
Be the first to know
Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting.