Watch CBS News

Man, 54, Dies After House Fire In Cheswick

By: KDKA-TV News Staff

CHESWICK, Pa. (KDKA) -- A fire in Cheswick on Friday sent a man to the hospital, where he later died.

The victim was 54-year-old Darryl Hamley. He died of smoke inhalation, the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office said.

The fire happened a little after 7:30 p.m. at a home on the 1400 block of Pittsburgh Street.

Reports say that the kitchen was on fire.

Allegheny County Police are currently investigating.

EMERGENCY COMPONENT - LOCAL

View CBS News In
CBS News App Open
Chrome Safari Continue
Be the first to know
Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting.