Watch CBS News

Carbon monoxide poisoning in Lynn Township, Lehigh County sends 2 adults,10-year-old child to hospital

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) - A family was sickened by carbon monoxide poisoning in Lehigh County on Thursday morning. Firefighters are on the scene along the 7400 block of Camp Meeting Road in Lynn Township, Lehigh County.

CBS3 has learned that two adults and a 10-year-old child were rushed to the hospital.

Officials tell Eyewitness News the family was using a generator inside the home, which led to the high carbon monoxide levels.

We will update you on their conditions as soon as we can.

View CBS News In
CBS News App Open
Chrome Safari Continue
Be the first to know
Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting.