(CBS) The man accused of stalking Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg apologized for his actions Tuesday, claiming he never intended to scare to the social networking tycoon, but merely wanted personal advice, according to a report.
Celebrity news Web site TMZ reported Monday that Zuckerberg had obtained a restraining order against 31-year-old Pradeep Manukonda. The face of Facebook accused Manukonda of making unsolicited visits to several Facebook offices and "using language threatening to his personal safety."
"I'm a peaceful guy...I'm sorry he thought I was trying to harm him," Manukonda told TMZ. "I understand he's a busy man...I'll respect his privacy."
Manukonda, who allegedly took an unwanted to trip to Zuckerberg's home in late January, said he had been dealing with "a major personal problem" and thought Zuckerberg could give him some advice.
He declined to go into any details regarding the alleged "problem," but told TMZ that it was not related to computers.