The Americans for Prosperity (AFP), a conservative grassroots tax reform advocacy group, launched a digital ad campaign calling on Congress to support the Trump administration'son Wednesday.
The ads urge both GOP and Democratic lawmakers to support and pass legislation that aims to.
The wave of ads will target:
- Sen. Bob Casey, D-Pennsylvania
- Sen. Bob Corker, R-Tennessee
- Sen. Heidi Heitkamp, D-North Dakota
- Sen. Joe Manchin, D-West Virginia
- Sen. John McCain, R-Arizona
- Sen. Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska
- Sen. Bill Nelson, D-Florida
- Sen. Jon Tester, D-Montana
- Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine
- Sen. Jerry Moran, R-Kansas
- Sen. Dean Heller, R-Nevada
"Achieving real tax reform this year is our number one priority because of the incredible difference it can make in the lives of hardworking Americans," AFP President Tim Phillips said. "The current tax code is uncompetitive, takes too much out of our paychecks, and is rigged with loopholes that mostly benefit the well-connected."
The digital ads supplement AFP's $4.5 million cable ad buy targeting an additional three senators and build on the organization's year-long, $10-million effort to advance changes to the tax code.