Here's a look at the week ahead on our "Sunday Morning" Calendar:
On Monday, the Oxford English Dictionary announce their "Word of the Year." For reference, last year's word was "selfie."
Tuesday sees the taping in Los Angeles of "A Very Grammy Christmas" . . . a musical TV special to be broadcast on CBS on December 5.
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, more to perform on Grammy holiday special (grammy.com)
- "A Very Grammy Christmas" at the Shrine Auditorium, Los Angeles (cbs.com)
- Tickets available via Ticketmaster
- Follow the Grammys on Twitter (@TheGRAMMYs), Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr and YouTube
Wednesday is opening day for the National Gingerbread House Competition in Asheville, N.C. The entries will be on display through January 1.
- National Gingerbread House Competition at the Omni Grove Park Inn (Nov. 19, 2014-Jan. 1, 2015)
On Thursday, Prince Harry takes part in a charity polo match in the United Arab Emirates to raise money for the fight against AIDS.
- 5th Sentebale Polo Cup at the Ghantoot Racing & Polo Club in UAE, Nov. 20
- sentebale.org - Charity founded by Prince Harry and Prince Seeiso of Lesotho
- Follow @Sentabale on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
Friday is World Hello Day, on which all of us are urged to say "hello" to at least 10 people we meet.
And on Saturday, the Wings Over the Prairie festival -- featuring the World's Championship Duck Calling Contest -- gets underway in Stuttgart, Ark.
- Wings Over the Prairie Festival (Nov. 22-29)