Here's a look at the week ahead on our "Sunday Morning" Calendar:
Monday is the 90th anniversary of Congressional passage of the Indian Citizenship Act, granting citizenship to Native Americans born in the United States.
- Bureau of Indian Affairs, U.S. Dept. of the Interior
On Tuesday, Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams will be honored at the International Tennis Federation World Champions Dinner during the French Open in Paris.
- World Champions Dinner
- The French Open: Roland Garros (Official site)
- Follow Roland Garros/The French Open on Twitter and Facebook
- International Tennis Federation
- Follow ITF on Twitter and Facebook
On Wednesday, a selection of drawings and writings by Beatle John Lennon goes up for auction in New York.
- "John Lennon: You Might Well Arsk" at Sotheby's, June 4
- Follow Sotheby's on Twitter and Facebook
- "In His Own Write" and "A Spaniard in the Works" by John Lennon (Simon & Schuster); Also available in eBook format
- Gallery: John Lennon drawings up for auction
Thursday sees the opening of the world's tallest waterslide at the Schlitterbahn Waterpark in Kansas City. "Verruckt" (the German word for "insane") stands 168 feet 7 inches high.
- Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Kansas City
- Follow Schlitterbahn on Twitter, Facebook, Vimeo and YouTube
On Friday, President Obama attends a commemoration in Normandy marking the 70th anniversary of the D-Day invasion.
- Normandy American Cemetery
- Attending the 70th anniversary commemoration at Normandy
- Gallery: D-Day - When the Allies turned the tide
And Saturday brings the Belmont Stakes, where California Chrome will attempt to become the first Triple Crown-winner in 36 years.