Here's a look at the week ahead on our "Sunday Morning" Calendar:
Monday sees the expiration of the so-called net neutrality rule, which had required service providers to treat all websites equally.
On Tuesday the Indianapolis Zoo announces the winner of its annual Indianapolis Prize, which honors those with the best and most innovative ideas for saving the world's struggling species.
Wednesday marks the 40th anniversary of the New York premiere of the movie version of the Broadway musical "Grease," starring John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John.
- "Grease" available on DVD and Blu-ray, and streaming on Amazon, Google Play, iTunes, Vudu and YouTube
- How "Grease" beat the odds and became the biggest movie musical of the 20th century (Vanity Fair)
Watch John Travolta sing "Greased Lightning" in this clip from "Grease":
Thursday is Flag Day, celebrating the adoption of the "Stars and Stripes" by the Continental Congress on this date in 1777.
- National Flag Day Foundation
- Flag Day events
- "The Star-Spangled Banner" - Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Site
- The Star-Spangled Banner Exhibition, American Museum of National History, Washington, D.C.
- Video: Bob Schieffer & band mark Flag Day (CBS News, 06/14/12)
On Friday, the ashes of physicist Stephen Hawking will be interred at Westminister Abbey in London, not far from the grave of Sir Isaac Newton.
- Stephen Hawking to be interred in Westminster Abbey near Newton, Darwin (CBSN, 03/19/18)
- Stephen Hawking, Cambridge professor and theoretical physicist, dead at 76 (CBS News, 03/14/18)
- Passage: Stephen Hawking ("Sunday Morning," 03/18/18)
- Stephen Hawking "set the agenda" for other scientists ("CBS This Morning," 03/14/18)
- From 2003: Stephen Hawking: The "60 Minutes"
- Stephen Hawking in 2011: Heaven is "a fairy story" (CBS News, 03/14/18)
And Saturday sees a Memory Day ceremony at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington, honoring veterans who died as a result of their service in Vietnam, but who do not meet government guidelines for having their names inscribed on the Wall.
- In Memory Weekend 2018, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Washington, D.C., June 16 beginning 10:00 a.m.
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Washington, D.C. (National Park Service)
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund
- Vietnam Veterans of America
- Complete CBSNews.com coverage: Veterans: Celebrating our heroes