Here's a look at the week ahead on our "Sunday Morning" Calendar:
On Monday, the sexual assault trial of former Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein is set to begin in New York.
- Harvey Weinstein scandal: Questions still unanswered ("CBS This Morning," 10/9/17)
- Ronan Farrow on how the Harvey Weinstein scandal broke open ("Sunday Morning," 11/26/17)
- Harvey Weinstein cover-up was racketeering, women claim in federal lawsuit (12/6/17)
- NYT reporters on breaking Harvey Weinstein story, #MeToo "reckoning" ("CBS This Morning," 12/19/17)
- ("CBS This Morning," 12/16/19)
Tuesday marks the fifth anniversary of the start of a series of terror attacks on the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo and other targets in Paris that left 17 dead.
- New details from inside Charlie Hebdo attack (1/8/15)
- ("CBS This Morning," 1/9/15)
On Wednesday Elvis Presley would have been 85.
- elvis.com (Official site)
- Graceland (Official site)
- The Guest House at Graceland, Memphis
- Follow @VisitGraceland on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- 10 fascinating facts about The King
- Almanac: When Nixon met Elvis ("Sunday Morning," 12/21/14)
Elvis Presley performs "That's All Right" in his 1968 Special "Elvis":
Thursday kicks off SF Sketchfest, the 19th annual San Francisco Comedy Festival.
Friday is the deadline for the FBI to tell the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court how it plans to prevent future wiretap application abuses, such as those discovered in the case of former Trump campaign aide Carter Page.
- ("CBS This Morning," 6/1/17)
And Saturday brings the Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards ceremony, including a Career Achievement Award for comedian Elaine May.
- Awards ceremony, Saturday, January 11, at the InterContinental Hotel in Century City, Calif.
- "Parasite" named Best Picture by L.A. Film Critics Association (Hollywood Reporter)
- Los Angeles Film Critics Association
Story produced by Robert Marston.