Here's a look at the week ahead on our "Sunday Morning" Calendar:
Monday is Martin Luther King Jr. Day, honoring the great civil rights leader who would have turned 90 this month.
- Complete CBSNews.com coverage: MLK's Dream: 50 Years Later
- (CBS News, 01/16/17)
- Special CBS News report: 50 years later: Civil rights
On Tuesday, Baseball Hall of Fame inductees will be announced.
- National Baseball Hall of Fame, Cooperstown, N.Y.
- Future Eligibles List for the Baseball Hall of Fame
Wednesday marks the 30th anniversary of the death of surrealist artist Salvador Dalí.
- The Dalí Museum, St. Petersburg, Fla.
- The Dalí Theatre-Museum, Figueres, Spain
- Salvador Dalí (Museum of Modern Art)
Thursday is opening day for the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, a showcase for independent moviemakers.
Friday brings the opening of "Implicit Tensions" at New York's Guggenheim Museum, highlighting the often controversial work of photographer Robert Mapplethorpe.
- Implicit Tensions: Mapplethorpe Now, at the Guggenheim Museum, New York City (through July 10)
- The Guggenheim's Mapplethorpe Collection Online
- The Robert Mapplethorpe Foundation
And Saturday's the day for the annual Kumquat Festival in Dade City, Florida, featuring more than 400 vendors offering everything from kumquat pie to kumquat salsa.
- Kumquat Festival, Dade City, Fla. (January 26)
The trouble you run into when you try to purchase ten pounds of kumquats, in the 1934 W.C. Fields comedy "It's a Gift":
Story produced by Trey Sherman.