On the day their reality show premiered on UPN, the 23-year-old pop star and her husband stopped by Ellen DeGeneres' syndicated talk show, and later paid Letterman a visit.
Wearing a loose, pink-and-beige dress on Ellen's show, Spears only slightly showed signs of her pregnancy, which she announced in early April.
The 23-year-old pop star said that it was she that popped the question to Federline — who didn't even go for it right away.
"Actually, I was a little rejected at first. I kind of got slapped down," Spears said on the syndicated morning talk show. She and Federline, a 27-year-old former backup dancer, married last September.
"I told her that it's not right for the woman to ask the man. The man's supposed to get on one knee and do it right," Federline said. "It took me about five minutes, and then I turned around and asked her."
Of course, the couple will be getting plenty of airtime in the UPN reality show, "Britney and Kevin: Chaotic," set to premiere Tuesday. The six-episode series features private home videos during their courtship, engagement and wedding.
MTV announced Tuesday that the network will re-air the shows on Thursdays, beginning May 26.
They told Letterman, so we'll let them tell you why to watch.
The couple's Top 10 reasons to check out their new show are:
10. Britney: There's never-before-seen footage of me wrestling an alligator.
9. Kevin: Unlike those "Desperate Housewives" chicks, we're not, like, 60 years old.
8. Britney: It's like "American Idol" except no one sleeps with Paula Abdul.
7. Kevin: In the first episode, you can see my ass.
6. Britney: I'm hot.
5. Kevin: She's hot.
4. Britney and Kevin: We haven't had nearly enough media coverage.
3. Britney: It's gotta be better than this show.
2. Kevin: If enough people tune in, maybe my wife will make out with Madonna again.
1. Britney: In the season finale, you'll find out that Dave is the father of my baby — oops.