The Teen Choice Awards are on Sunday, and the organizers have already announced an incredible lineup of musical artists and presenters. Hosts Ludacris, Gina Rodriguez and Josh Peck will lead the surfboard-filled show.
Here are five things we can't wait to see.
1. The musical performances: Little Mix, 5 Seconds of Summer, cast members from "Empire," Fifth Harmony, Rachel Platten and Flo Rida with Robin Thicke will ensure viewers will have an awesome mix of pop, punk and R&B at the show. The ladies of Little Mix have already promised on Twitter that their performance will be on a "whole nother level."
2. Girl power TV stars: The casts of the recently wrapped "Pretty Little Liars" and new show "Scream Queens" will appear at the Teen Choice Awards. Stars Emma Roberts, Keke Palmer and Lea Michele will come together to promote their new horror/comedy show from the creators of "Glee" and "American Horror Story," and it will be bittersweet to see our favorite "Little Liars" together again.
3. Social media awards: Stars know how to take control of their image now via social media instead of through paparazzi. This year's awards include Choice Social Media King/Queen, Choice Twit, Choice Viner and Choice Instagrammer. We're most excited to see who wins Choice Social Media Queen: The competition includes Caitlyn Jenner (and not Kim Kardashian), Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus and frenemies Taylor Swift and Katy Perry. Let's not forget Nicki Minaj, who recently found herself in a little social media tiff with Swift.
Jenner is rallying hard for the award -- on Twitter, of course.
4. British invasion: The award show might be in Los Angeles, but it sure loves the Brits. One Direction is up for 10 awards this year, and Ed Sheeran, Little Mix, Cara Delevingne, Sam Smith, Nicholas Hoult and others are up for surfboards as well. Little Mix, of course, will be performing on stage, which means hot British ex-couple Perrie Edwards and Zayn Malik may have an awkward run-in.
5. Our favorite funnymen/funnywomen: Ellen DeGeneres, Jack Black and Adam DeVine will present at the the show and we can't wait to hear what jokes they'll have up their sleeves. DeVine is up for two awards for his role in "Pitch Perfect 2": Choice Movie: Scene Stealer and Choice Movie: Liplock, while DeGeneres is in the running for Choice Comedian. "Brooklyn 99's" Terry Crews is also scheduled to appear.
The Teen Choice Awards will air Sunday starting at 8 p.m. ET on Fox.
for more features.