In a special edition of "48 Hours," "CBS This Morning" Co-host Norah O'Donnell anchors CBS team coverage if the deadly attacks in Paris. "CBS Evening News" Anchor and Managing Editor Scott Pelley report on the attacks from Paris, along with a team of CBS News correspondents in Paris, Washington, D.C., New York and around the world.
The special includes in-depth reports on the attacks; the politics of terrorism; security vulnerabilities; the latest U.S. intelligence; interviews with witnesses; and a profile of the U.S. band Eagles of Death Metal, which was playing at the Bataclan concert hall when the attacks occurred.
- Timeline: How the attacks unfolded
- How encrypted apps help terrorists stay below the radar
- FBI steps up surveillance against potential ISIS sympathizers
- Survivors tell dramatic stories of escaping chaos of Paris attacks
- Paris latest city where terrorists target crowds
- Is it time for a new strategy to fight terror?
- Paris post attack: Extra security, solidarity
- American band Eagles of Death caught up in chaos of Paris attacks
- Could attacks like Paris happen here in the U.S.?