WWE Diva Paige talks about a big emotional reveal from her past, in-ring pranks and more on the Turnbuckle Weekly with Chuck Carroll.
Paige on Turnbuckle Weekly with Chuck Carroll - Part 2
As it turns out, Natalya wasn't the only WWE Diva who caught the eye of Rosa Mendes.
In the second of my two-part interview with Paige, the youthful two-time champion revealed Rosa also had a crush on her. A teaser for an upcoming episode of Total Divas showed the two locking lips.
The stunner from across the pond wouldn't dish all the dirt but gave just enough to keep us wondering.
"I didn't find out until that very moment," said Paige. "You'll have to see what the reaction is and how it goes… She's a fantastic woman."
She also told me that in an episode late in the season she opens up to Rosa and Alicia Fox about something very emotional from her past. She said the moment was equal parts freeing and tear jerking.
"Everyone was crying while they were watching me," she said. "Behind the camera they were like 'oh my god.' They're crying their eyes out."
On a much lighter note, the 22-year-old is notorious for being what a lot 22-year-olds are: a prankster. (see: pot brownie)
Paige said she likes to secretly smear the pain-relieving rub Deep Heat inside of the Diva's trunks before they hit the ring.
"They're burning all the way through the match. They come out and they're freaking out and they're pulling their shorts off," she boasted laughingly.
She's also been known to hide a wrestling boot or two from time to time.
Here's everything you'll hear in part two:
- A crazy trip she took with Rosa and Alicia Fox
- A wild night out with Brie Bella in England that got them in trouble
- That kiss with Rosa
- The pranks she pulls backstage
- How Total Divas brought her out of her shell
- A big emotional reveal from her past
- Her first 'very scary' impression of Vince McMahon
- What Vince McMahon said to her after she won the Divas Title
- How her family critiques her matches in WWE
- Is she a soccer fan? Not really
- She takes me to school on old school women's wrestling
- Where she got her submission maneuver from
Chuck Carroll is former pro wrestling announcer and referee turned sports media personality. He once appeared on Monday Night RAW when he presented Robert Griffin III with a WWE title belt in the Redskins locker room.
Follow him on Twitter @TheChuckCarroll.
for more features.