TROY (WWJ) -- Trubiquity, a provider of managed file transfer, process automation and integration software, Friday announced that it will launch TRUcentrix 6.1 featuring MFT functionality and APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning)/PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) automation capabilities, at the 2013 Quality Expo at McCormick Place in Chicago, Sept. 10-12.
This newest upgrade to the TRUcentrix B2B project collaboration and business process automation platform further supports an organization's need to securely exchange data and collaborate with remote customers, suppliers, joint venture partners and other external user groups. When the situation requires the exchange of large or sensitive files with external users, TRUcentrix is a safer alternative than uncontrolled FTP environments. TRUcentrix MFT capabilities include support for large file sizes, automatic file deletion, public-private key encryption, detailed audit trails and real-time status reporting.
Trubiquity's Quality Expo appearance is due to the perfect suitability of the TRUcentrix v6.1 solution for quality professionals given its capability to quickly and securely automate processes online. During live demonstrations, quality practitioners will see how TRUcentrix can help them manage and accelerate tasks involved in each of the five major milestones of APQP product development.
TRUcentrix APQP Automation Capabilities Include:
• Online APQP tracking forms used to track the collection and approval of quality-related documents for all parts being produced by external suppliers.
• Custom lookup tables to speed data entry of reference part, supplier and program information.
• Dynamic task lists within the APQP tracking forms which are populated from server-based templates and include all applicable instructions and reference documents.
• The ability for suppliers to directly update their task progress online, post optional questions/comments and submit requested documents for OEM approval by assigned due dates.
• Custom "roll-up" reports that provide OEM's up-to-date status on all aspects of the product launch.
• The ability for OEM's to download all supplier APQP documentation collected for a given part number in a single click.
Said Trubiquity vice president Ted Lesher: "Knowing that 'quality is in the details', the visibility and tracking benefits of TRUcentrix allows users to quickly detect and address quality issues before they negatively affect a program. In addition, by adding the MFT functionality to TRUcentrix, we are able to support the widest possible range of information sharing scenarios, from point-to-point large file transfers to collaborative B2B workflows."
Trubiquity software is used by 60,000 people at 6,500 companies in the automotive, aerospace, manufacturing, retail, finance, healthcare and consumer goods industries.
More at www.trubiquity.com.
for more features.