BOSTON (CBS) — WBZ-TV's Levan Reid passes along some news and notes ahead of Sunday's Patriots-Bills regular season finale at Gillette Stadium.
- The Patriots have won their last 13 home games against the Bills, who have never won at Gillette Stadium.
- Tom Brady is 23-2 in his career against Buffalo. He has more wins against the Bills than any other team in the NFL. Brady is a perfect 12-0 all-time against Buffalo in home games, including 11-0 at Gillette.
- Sunday marks the 110th meeting between the Pats and the Bills, with New England holding a 67-41-1 edge in the series.
- The Pats have swept their season series with the Bills 23 times.
- Since 1994, the Patriots have had just four quarterbacks start games. The Buffalo Bills have started 16 quarterbacks in that span.
- Since 2001, the Pats are 67-18 in the regular season against teams in the AFC East
- The Patriots have earned the AFC's top seed for the fifth time in franchise history.
- The Patriots have a first-round playoff bye for the fifth straight season and ninth time since 2001.
- This is the ninth time in team history that the Pats have won at least 12 games in a season, and the fifth straight season with at least 12 wins.
- New England has five blocked kicks on special teams this year. The most in team history is six blocked kicks, which they did back in 1975.
- The Patriots have sold out 225 consecutive home games, including playoffs.
- The Pats have 12 players with an interception, the most they've had since 1996.
- Julian Edelman needs eight catches and 28 yards to have a 100 catch, 1,000 yard season.
Tune in to Sunday's Patriots-Bills game on 98.5 The Sports Hub and WBZ-TV — the flagship stations of the New England Patriots! Pregame coverage begins at 10am on the Sports Hub, and at 11:30am on WBZ-TV with Patriots GameDay. Stay tuned after the game on 98.5 for three hours of postgame coverage, and catch Bill Belichick and Tom Brady's press conferences live over on myTV38 on Patriots 5th Quarter.
MORE PATRIOTS COVERAGE FROM CBS BOSTON
for more features.