GLENDALE, Calif. (CBS) – A number of Nestle products are being recalled on a limited basis after glass pieces were found in them.
DiGiorno, Lean Cuisine and Stouffer's brands are all affected by the recall, which covers only certain production codes that can be found on Nestle's website.
No injuries have been reported yet.
"Nestlé USA is taking this action out of an abundance of caution after several consumers reported that they had found small pieces of glass in some of these products," Nestle said in a statement.
It's believed the glass is present in the spinach that is found in the recalled products. Anyone who bought one of the recalled items should not eat it and call 1-800-681-1676.
Earlier on Thursday, it was announced that some Corona Extra beer was being recalled because of small glass particles found inside the bottle.
Affected Products (Check Nestle Website For Production Codes)
• DiGiorno Thin & Crispy Spinach and Garlic Pizza
• DiGiorno Rising Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
• DiGiorno pizzeria Thin Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
• DiGiorno pizzeria Tuscan-style Chicken Pizza
• Lean Cuisine Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
• Lean Cuisine Spinach Artichoke Ravioli
• Lean Cuisine Ricotta and Spinach Ravioli
• Lean Cuisine Spinach, Artichoke & Chicken Panini
• Lean Cuisine Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli
• Stouffer's Vegetable Lasagna (10 oz., 37 oz. and 96 oz. sizes)
• Stouffer's Spinach Soufflé
• Stouffer's Chicken Lasagna
for more features.