Call For Action is non-profit telephone information, referral and action service dedicated to resolving people's problems. It is part of the national organization, Call For Action, Inc. As part of their partnership with WBZ-TV, some consumer issues are referred to the WBZ-TV I-Team.
• Email email@example.com. Please be sure to include your name and phone number.
• Call 617-787-7070, Tuesday – Friday between 11:00AM and 1:30PM.
• The phones are frequently busy. Please keep trying.You may leave a message 24 hours a day and our volunteers will return your call.
• Provides free and confidential assistance to people who telephone with problems
• Reviews, evaluates and follows-up on complaints
• Cuts through red tape
• Documents local concerns
• Provides educational material on wide variety of consumer issues
• In some cases, issues are referred to the WBZ-TV iTeam.
• Any individuals who have valid complaints or needs
• People who have not retained an attorney
• Callers who do not represent a profit making organization
• Individuals call the Call For Action office with their problems.
• Experienced volunteer professionals direct each caller to the appropriate next step.
• If the problem is still not solved, the volunteer may, when appropriate, intervene and act on behalf of the caller.
for more features.