BILLERICA (CBS) – Parts of Billerica High School were disinfected on Wednesday because a student may have the norovirus.
The student works at the Chipotle that was shut down on Tuesday.
The Board of Health says the restaurant will be able to reopen on Thursday.
Chipotle disinfected the Billerica restaurant overnight after learning three of their workers had suspected cases of norovirus.
The location will need to screen all employees for norovirus before reopening.
In December, the Cleveland Circle Chipotle was closed for several weeks after more than 150 people became sick after a norovirus outbreak.
At a February all company meeting, Chipotle urged employees to stay home if they feel sick.
for more features.