Live

Watch CBSN Live

Carbon monoxide kills 1, sickens others at Mich. hotel

A pool heater is being blamed for a carbon monoxide leak that killed a teenager at a Michigan hotel. The leak sickened 14 other people over the weekend, nearly half of which were children who lost consciousness after swimming in the pool. Jericka Duncan reports.
View CBS News In
CBS News App Open
Chrome Safari Continue
Be the first to know
Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting.