PHILADELPHIA (CBS) -- Nestle USA announced a voluntary recall of a limited number of DiGiorno, Lean Cuisine and Stouffer's products due to potential presence of glass pieces.
This recall covers specific production codes of the following products:
• DiGiorno Thin & Crispy Spinach and Garlic Pizza
• DiGiorno Rising Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
• DiGiorno pizzeria Thin Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
• DiGiorno pizzeria Tuscan-style Chicken Pizza
• Lean Cuisine Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
• Lean Cuisine Spinach Artichoke Ravioli
• Lean Cuisine Ricotta and Spinach Ravioli
• Lean Cuisine Spinach, Artichoke & Chicken Panini
• Lean Cuisine Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli
• Stouffer's Vegetable Lasagna (10 oz., 37 oz. and 96 oz. sizes)
• Stouffer's Spinach Soufflé
• Stouffer's Chicken Lasagna
The recall is limited to the production codes listed here. To locate the production code, consumers should look on the side panel of the package.
No injuries have been reported.
for more features.