Sponsor Provided Content
When it comes to shopping for windows, don't leave any stone unturned or question unanswered. It's your home, after all. And you want to trust that your project will be done right and according to your expectations.
A company's answers to these questions will help you determine whether they're the right partner for your project:
- How long has your company been in business?
- After finalizing my order, how long until installation day?
- How long do you estimate the installation to take?
- Do you finish the interiors after installation?
- How do I know I can trust the installers you send into my home?
- Do you have any recent projects I can see?
- What happens if I run into an issue after the products are installed?
- Why should I choose your company?
- What discounts or financing offers can you offer right now?
For more information or to schedule an in-home consultation, contact your local Philadelphia showroom.
This article is supplied and sponsored by Pella Windows and Doors of Philadelphia.
for more features.