Sponsor Provided Content
This article is supplied and sponsored by Pella Windows and Doors of Philadelphia.
Each window material type has its own unique attributes and distinctive styles. When choosing between wood, fiberglass and vinyl, think about the features and benefits that are most important to you, then select an option that works with your budget and lifestyle.
Consider wood if the following benefits are most important to you:
• Unmatched beauty that comes from a natural, warm look.
• Design flexibility, with products that can be stained or painted to complement your home.
• A low-maintenance exterior finish that resists fading and helps protect the exterior for years.
Consider fiberglass if the following benefits are most important to you:
• Exceptional strength and durability.
• Ability to withstand extreme heat and subzero cold.
• The quality look of painted wood with low-maintenance features.
Consider vinyl if the following benefits are most important to you:
• Energy efficiency and relief from high heating and cooling costs.
• Easy-care frames – no painting, staining or refinishing.
• Affordable quality that's easy on your budget.
For more information or to schedule an in-home consultation, contact your local Philadelphia showroom.
for more features.