Last Updated Dec 30, 2008 2:33 PM EST
- Clear hyperlinks from pasted text Copying Web text into a Word document usually leads to unwanted results, like funky formatting and/or hyperlinked addresses. Here's how to remove hyperlinks from Word in two easy steps.
- DIY iPhone Stands Why spend money on a stand for your iPhone (or iPod Touch) when you can craft one out of a paper clip, a MiniDV tape case, or even (my favorite) a business card?
- Make meetings useful Nobody likes meetings, but they're a necessary evil. That's why we loved this roundup of eight ways to make meetings useful.
- Take a 20-minute power nap Afternoon fatigue strikes most people, but a strong cup of coffee isn't the best remedy. Instead, find a quiet corner and take a 20-minute siesta.
- Turn an Outlook e-mail into an appointment Who knew you could drag and drop an e-mail to your calendar and turn it into an instant appointment? Works for tasks, too.