The Occupy Wall Street Journal.
- Rioting or Shopping? 10 Brands Targeted by Looters in England
- London Calling: How Marketers Taught Rioters to Form Flash Mobs
- Michele Bachmann's Army of Facebook Activists -- Now Bigger Than Palin's!
- Social Media Is a Tool of the CIA. Seriously
1. Obama is not ...
The right does not have a monopoly on religious political arguments, apparently.
2. Do you feel it trickle down?
Perfect weather for it.
3. Honk if you pay your taxes
This seems to be some sort of sly commentary on Tea Partiers who believe taxation is inherently evil.
4. Wall Street is Nero ...
It certainly involves fiddling.
5. None are more hopelessly enslaved ...
Did she just blow your mind? (That philosophy major finally came in useful!)
6. Don't kill the flowers!
Of course there are hippies -- it's a protest.
7. The only way to deal ...
Easier said than done, of course.
8. Privatize profits, socialize losses
More of a statement of fact than opinion.
9. Fix are skoolz
She'll still get partial credit for "fix."
10. I won't believe corporations are people ...
Citizens United is turning out to be the Kelo v. New London of the left.
11. Ignore me go shopping
And his T shirt says "I'm a goat."
12. America; 99 percent poor ...
I did look this up and it turns out to be wrong. Oh well.
13. End the war ...
Pacifism and a return to the Gold Standard aren't mutually exclusive, of course. (Just very, very rare.)