Click on the links below for holiday recipes and delicious menu suggestions from the writers and editors of New York Times Cooking, specially selected for "Sunday Morning" viewers.
For more delicious Thanksgiving recipes (everything from A for Appetizer, to V for Vegan), head to New York Times Cooking's special Thanksgiving section.
And don't miss "Sunday Morning"'s annual holiday "Food Issue" broadcast Sunday, November 20!
- Butternut Squash Soup (from Yewande Komolafe)
Sides and Small Plates
- Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes (from Genevieve Ko)
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Honey, Almonds and Chile (from Alexa Weibel)
- Shrimp Cocktail (from Eric Kim)
- Thanksgiving Stuffing (from Eric Kim)
Sauces and Gravies
Desserts and Snacks
for more features.