- The Find: Lots of CEOs are struggling in this difficult economic climate, but these ten have outdone themselves in making things difficult for their companies and should be shown the door in 2009.
- The Source: The yearly list of ten CEOs who should go from 24/7 Wall St.
With seven of last's year's ten CEOs gone from their positions, 24/7 has a record of success that makes their predictions worth checking out both as a crystal ball and as an opportunity to learn what management missteps to avoid. So which companies are they predicting will get a new boss in the new year?
- Boston Scientific, now headed by James Tobin
- Citigroup, now headed by Vikram Pandit
- Dillard's, now headed by William Dillard II
- Eastman Kodak, , now headed by Antonio Perez
- General Motors, , now headed by Rick Wagoner
- Nortel Networks, now headed by Mike Zafirovski
- Rite Aid, now headed by Mary Sammons
- SanDisk, now headed by Dr. Eli Harari
- SIRIUS XM Radio, now headed by Mel Karmazin
- Sun Microsystems, now headed by Jonathan Schwartz
The Question: Which CEOs do you think should get a crown this year and which a dunce cap?