A spokeswoman says the duo will never return to the stage, following Roy Horn's mauling by a tiger Oct. 3, 2003.
Claudia Dressler tells a German weekly (Neue Post) that Horn has "good and bad days." But she says nobody knows if he'll ever be the same again - and that the one certainty is the duo will never return to the stage.
The Las Vegas show was shut down last year after the attack. The weekly reports Horn is still using a wheelchair, but is able to walk several hundred steps during therapy with a walker.
In March Horn said he was on the mend and was working hard with a physical therapist.
"You know, I almost had two feet in the grave, but now I'm doing better," the weekly Bunte quoted Horn as saying in a telephone interview from his Las Vegas home.
Roy's stage partner, Siegfried Fischbacher, has downplayed Horn's injuries from the attack. He said a stroke Horn suffered afterward resulted from blood pressure medication that sometimes made him feel faint.
Fischbacher is working on an animated NBC series scheduled to debut in the fall about a family of white lions that perform in their show.