Murder probe uncovers strip club, child abuse, say So. Calif. cops

Police say this home in Perris, Calif. housed an exotic strip club, and that the couple who lived here beat their seven adopted children.
CBS Los Angeles

(CBS) LOS ANGELES - Police went to the Perris, Calif. home of Gregory and LaQuron Lacy in the course of investigating a murder.

What they say they found included an elaborate strip club setup, and reason to suspect the couple was beating their seven adopted children, CBS Los Angeles reports. 

According to court records, the July 22 killing of Calvin Lynch led Riverside County Sheriff's investigators to the Lacy home where they found a platform and stripper pole, ecstasy pills on the kitchen counter, and seven adopted children, all of whom were under the age of 11. According to the New York Daily News, the body of Lynch, 46, was previously found outside the home.

In a declaration in support of an arrest warrant, Riverside County Sheriff's investigator Thomas M. Salisbury wrote that the home's "lower level was converted into an exotic strip club, with alcohol, a platform/dancing pole and a private 'Exotic Zone' room."

The declaration also stated that children told investigators and child protective services that strip club parties were held in their presence at all hours of the night.  Four of the children said that their 60-year-old adoptive father had hit them with belts and a metal cane. One child said that they had even been threatened with a Taser.

A 7-year-old girl told investigators that she had been molested on a bathroom floor, which other children confirmed as they had witnessed it, the declaration reads.

All seven children told investigators that 43-year-old LaQuron Lacy struck all them with fists, belts, hangers, and metal objects, reports the Riverside-Press Enterprise. She also often times allegedly ocked them in their bedrooms and refused to feed them.

Gregory Lacy is being held on $1 million bail and is scheduled to appear in court next Friday and LaQuron Lacy is being held on $50,000 bail and is scheduled to make her first court appearance on Monday.