Rosie O'Donnell, whose new show on Oprah's OWN network debuts in October, just purchased a home in Chicago for a reported $2.5 million.
Former "Friends" star Matthew Perry, dropped a cool $8.65 million on a new home above Hollywood's Sunset Strip earlier this month.
And Christina Aguilera, one of the judges on the hit show "The Voice," stands to make around $13.5 million dollars when her Beverly Hills mansion sells.
According to real estate website Zillow, singer, actress and current "American Idol" judge Jennifer Lopez is also among the celebrities jumping into (or out of) the real estate market this year. Recently split from Marc Anthony, J-Lo is wasting no time moving on with her life. She may be "Jenny from the Block" at heart, but Lopez's taste for high- end homes is certainly on par with that of other Hollywood royalty: She's reportedly forking over roughly $18 million to make this stunning Hamptons estate her own before the home she once shared with Anthony is sold.
The 7 bedroom, 9.5 bath home is a massive 14,000 square feet and, according to the New York Daily News, features amazing views of Mecox Bay. The home was built in 2009 and offers anything and everything a buyer could want: Hardwood floors throughout, high-end finishes, two living rooms, a large master suite and so much more. Click through to see photos of Lopez's future digs.
All photos courtesy of Zillow
This Hamptons Estate is situated on 2 acres and overlooks Mecox Bay.
The home is in an exclusive suburb, surrounded by stunning mansions in all directions.
The pool and patio are perfect for entertaining both the children and guests from Hollywood.
Loads of windows let it tons of light and gorgeous Hamptons views.
Each and every room is large enough for multiple guests but still seems warm and inviting.
More gorgeous views and lots of light.
The finished basement is the perfect place for Lopez's kids to play.
The kitchen is perfect for both entertaining and family meals. The view out to the pool is an added bonus.
Wainscoting adds a vintage feel to the recently built home.
Quintessential Hamptons landscape surrounds the entire property.
Would this home be your pick if you had $18 million to spare?
More on MoneyWatch:
- Refinancing: The Top 5 Mistakes You Don't Want to Make
- Top 10 Places to Live in 2011
- House vs. College: Which Costs More?
- Walt Disney's House for Sale
- Jerry Seinfeld's Colorado Estate on the Market
- Katharine Hepburn's Beloved Summer Home for Sale
- How Accurate is the S&P Case/Shiller Home Price Index?
- Realtor Data Undergoes Reporting Change
- Top 4 School District Home Prices
- Top 10 Cities for Single Men
- Where Will William and Kate Live?
- Top 5 States for Depreciating Home Values
- Home Sales, Home Values Decline
- Nuclear Meltdown: Will Your Homeowners Insurance Protect You From Radiation Damage?
- New Home Sales Fall To Lowest Level on Record
- Top 5 States for Underwater Mortgages
- Loan Modification Help for Military Servicemembers
- Want a Mortgage? Is Your FICO Credit Score 780?
Ilyce R. Glink is the author of several books, including 100 Questions Every First-Time Home Buyer Should Ask and Buy, Close, Move In!. She blogs about money and real estate at ThinkGlink.comand The Equifax Personal Finance Blog, and is Chief Content Strategist at RealtyJoin.com, a community for real estate investors.