The collection contains thousands of items dating as far back as their first appearances as the Jackson Five through the early 1990s will be displayed on Thursday, according to a press release.
Among the items — which are all now owned by the worldwide delivery service Universal Express — are handwritten lyrics, Michael's "Thriller" Gold Award, Randy Jackson's stage boots, and Jacko's wireless microphone.
Jackson 5 costumes worn on the "Sony & Cher Show" in 1974 are included in the collection, as well as clothing worn by Michael, including a Bill Whitten red & gold coat circa the '80s.
A preview of the collection will be held Thursday at the Guernsey's Auction House in Manhattan (by appointment only) before they are offered to the public in May.
Photos: Michael Jackson
The auction which will be held on May 30 and 31 at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas.
A full list of the items up for auction:
1. "Victory Tour" Program Signed individually by the Jacksons
2. Michael Jackson's Black Fedora
3. Janet Jackson's "Mae West" Costume
4. Michael Jackson's Handwritten Song Lyrics with Notations
5. Michael Jackson's Wireless Microphone
6. Randy Jackson's Stage worn boots, 1984
7. USA For Africa MTV Video Music Award, 1985
8. "I want you back," Original Test Pressing
9. Marlon Brando Telegram to Michael, 1984
10. Michael Jackson signed Charlie Chaplin drawing
11. Michael Jackson "Thriller" Gold Award, 1982
12. Marlon Jackson Glitter Performance jacket
13. Jackson 5 "Sony & Cher Show" Costumes, c.74
14. Michael Jackson's Bill Whitten Red & Gold Coat, 80s
15. Michael Jackson's Black crested jacket
16. Handwritten "ABC" Lyrics by Tito Jackson
17. Michael Jackson autographed "Rock with you" sheet music
18. Michael Jackson Autographed Photo, 1998
By Amy Bonawitz