Last Updated Apr 26, 2011 4:41 PM EDT
On March 1, Aguilera and new boyfriend Matt Rutler were arrested for public intoxication and driving under the influence, respectively. Rumors that the singer may have a serious drinking problem regularly grab headlines on TMZ, PopEater and other celebrity gossip outlets.
And then there's the lawsuit surrounding Aguilera's hit single, "Ain't No Other Man."
Christina Aguilera's personal life may not be going well, but professionally, things are looking up. Xtina recently inked a deal to take the fourth judge's chair on NBC's upcoming talent show, "The Voice," debuting April 26. And, if all goes to plan, the singer stands to make a tidy profit on the sale of the Beverly Hills Mansion that she, Bratman and two year-old son Max, once called home.
The property on Doheny Road, has a pretty impressive celebrity pedigree. Before Aguilera assumed ownership, it belonged to Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne and was used as the set for The Osbournes, the family's MTV reality show smash.
The "Beautiful" chanteuse is listing the six bedroom, nine bath house at $13.5 million. The single family home was built in 1988 and measures over 10,000 square feet. In addition to the standard celebrity accoutrements (i.e. gym and an amazing pool) the property also features some outside the box amenities such as a beauty salon, gift wrapping area and screening room.
Given the ostentatious leanings of the previous occupants, it should come as no surprise that the home's decor bears a gothic, Alice in Wonderland-like aesthetic. That said, any fabulously wealthy rockstars looking to make an offer may be interested in the paradoxically family-friendly nature of the surroundings. One of the bedrooms is a fanciful nursery (pictured right), and the outdoor pool boasts an adjacent waterslide.
- Charlie Sheen Wants a Beverly Hills Mansion
- Elvis Presley's Beverly Hills Home Listed For Rent
- 2011 Grammy Winners Go House Hunting
- Ashton Kutcher Lists $2.6 Million Bachelor Pad On Zillow
- 10 Best Cities to Rent Rather Than Buy
- Million Dollar Dream Homes
- Jenny Craig's $9 Million Dream Home For Sale
- Home Improvement: Remodeling Projects with Biggest Payoff
- Most Expensive Apartment In The World?
- Most Expensive Housing Markets In America
- Top 5 Markets For Great Real Estate Deals
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Buy a $10 Million Home With Car Elevator
- Michael Jackson's Los Angeles Rental For Sale
- Dr. Phil Remembers The Alamo - and Buys $30 Million House to Prove It!
- Best Paint Colors For Every Room In Your House
- Real Housewife Star Teresa Giudice Becomes a Desperate Housewife in the Face of Bankruptcy
- Sandra Bullock's House For Sale In Orange County
- Cher's Home In Hawaii Up For Auction
Ilyce R. Glink is the author of several books, including 100 Questions Every First-Time Home Buyer Should Ask and Buy, Close, Move In!. She blogs about money and real estate at ThinkGlink.com and The Equifax Personal Finance Blog, and is Chief Content Strategist at RealtyJoin.com, a community for real estate investors.