Here's a look at the week ahead on our "Sunday Morning" Calendar:
Monday has been decreed Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day ... a day for packaging -- and for popping!
- Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day
- Video: Guinness World Record: Bubble wrap popping
- Video: Creative uses for bubble wrap
On Tuesday, the House of Representatives will again attempt to override President Obama's veto of a bill repealing the Affordable Care Act.
- Republicans slam Supreme Court ruling upholding Obamacare subsidies
- Obama: Affordable Care Act "is here to stay"
- Evidence that Obamacare is working
Wednesday is Holocaust Memorial Day, marking the 71st anniversary of the liberation of the Auschwitz death camp.
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Video: Auschwitz survivor remembers the Holocaust
- Passage: A savior of Holocaust refugees ("Sunday Morning," 07/05/15)
- Gallery: Auschwitz survivors tell their story 70 years later
Thursday sees the opening of "Hooray for Politics," an election-year exhibition at the National Museum of American History in Washington.
Friday is National Puzzle Day, with events and celebrations scheduled at museums and libraries across the land.
- Puzzle Day at Days of the Year
- Happy 100th birthday, crossword puzzle! ("Sunday Morning," 12/15/13)
- Video: Man completes 18,000 piece puzzle
And Saturday sees the Screen Actors Guild Awards ceremony in Los Angeles, where comedian Carol Burnett will receive a Life Achievement Award.