There are studies indicating that every March, during the NCAA basketball tournament, nationwide office productivity takes a hit. I suspect it's the same during the week leading up to the Super Bowl. So we understand if you spent the better part of last week choosing your squares in the office pool.
In fact, we'll bet you missed a few of last week's best posts, which is why we've assembled them here:
- 5 Ways My Existing Tablet is Way Better than the iPad
- Cell Phone Bans Have No Effect on Traffic Safety
- Get Over 150 Free PowerPoint Templates
- Free App Turns Your iPhone Into an Air Mouse
- One Way to Avoid Grammar and Spelling Blunders
- Reader Question: What's the Best Way to Create and Store Passwords?
- 5 Resources for Free or Cheap Legal Advice