Last Updated Jul 22, 2009 8:55 AM EDT
Here's a quick way to assess whether you (and your firm) are vulnerable to the big fat boot.
Pick the description that best encapsulates the relationship you have with your biggest customers:
- #1 PARTNER: Your customer calls you into organizational discussions at the highest level of the corporation.
- #2 CONTRIBUTOR: Your customer asks you for strategic assistance in dealing with broad-based business challenges beyond your firm's offerings.
- #3 CONSULTANT: Your customer treats you as a resource on how to best use your class of products or services.
- #4 PREFERRED SUPPLIER: Your customer has a long history of working with you and buys from you without requiring additional discussions.
- #5 VENDOR: You are seen by the customer as a legitimate provider of the products or services you offer.
Click HERE to see how vulnerable you are... Â»