Watch CBS News

Financial therapist can help tackle stress over spending

Certified financial therapist Eirka Wasserman said 90 percent of the decisions that we make are emotional, the other 10 percent are logical.
View CBS News In
CBS News App Open
Chrome Safari Continue
Be the first to know
Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting.