Watch CBS News

Police: Fire At Davie Pawn Shop Appears To Be Accidental

Follow CBSMIAMI.COM: Facebook | Twitter

DAVIE (CBSMiami) – After looking at surveillance, a fire--at first believed to have been ignited by a Molotov cocktail--appears to have been started by an accidental electrical fire.

A small fire erupted Friday after at a Davie pawn shop, located at 6946 Stirling Road.

According to Davie police, surveillance video revealed there was nobody in the parking lot before the fire started.

Nobody was injured in the fire which police believe may have been an accidental electrical fire--but they are waiting on the fire marshal to confirm.

The pawn shop has damage to the front door and window, according to Davie Fire.

EMERGENCY COMPONENT - LOCAL

View CBS News In
CBS News App Open
Chrome Safari Continue
Be the first to know
Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting.