Top 5 Most Delicious Burgers In Sacramento
Burgers are probably one of the world's most versatile meals. Whether you like them piled high with bacon, onion rings, bleu cheese, avocado or fried eggs - they're hard to fail because finding a bad mate for a juicy beef patty is pretty difficult to do. Check out the restaurants below that are making their burgers SO right, that they scored a spot on the KCRA Top Burger Restaurants list! We included our favorite burgers from each Top 5 restaurant below!
1. Squeezeburger: TONS of cheese melted on - and around - a 1/3 lb all-beef patty. It's served on a sesame seed bun with your favorite extras and condiments.
The Squeeze Inn
2. Western Burger: Thick-cut cherrywood smoked bacon, onion ring, BBQ sauce and medium sharp cheddar cheese on a hand-packed sirloin/chuck blend 85% lean beef patty. All burgers include lettuce, tomato, pickle, red onion, and house sauce on a brioche bun.
4717 El Camino Ave
Carmichael, CA 95608
3. Bacon & Jalapeno Cheeseburger: Niman Ranch applewood smoked bacon, marinated jalapeños, fresh jalapeño mayo, and pepper jack cheese on a sesame bun.
Burgers and Brew
1409 R Street
4. Santa Barbara Style Charburger: 100% fresh ground beef char-grilled over an open flame with cheese & avocado on grilled sourdough! Yum!
1431 Howe Ave
5. Old School Burger: Fresh ground Angus beef topped with cheddar cheese, applewood smoked bacon, crumbled bleu cheese, house pickled peppers, onion crisps and homemade BBQ sauce.
319 Sixth Street
West Sacramento, CA 95605
- Janice Daniels, Good Day Sacramento
for more features.