FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - A friend of the dead grandson of T. Boone Pickens has been arrested for tampering with evidence in connection to his January 29 death.
The Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports Brennan Rodriguez turned himself in to the Tarrant County Jail last Wednesday on charges that he removed heroin, drug paraphernalia, syringes and marijuana from his apartment on Rogers Road after Ty Pickens IV was taken to Baylor All Saints, where he later died.
Rodriguez was charged Friday and released on a $5,000 bond.
TCU Spokeswoman Lisa Albert confirmed Rodriguez was a junior at the Fort Worth university. "Since this is a police investigation, all we can do is verify that he is a TCU student." She told CBSDFW. "As in all such cases, he has been suspended from the university pending a hearing through the university's disciplinary process."
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Woman Uses Electrical Cord To Discipline Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Lily The Rabbit Still Lucky With Only Two Legs
- Little Boy's Dancing Steals Spotlight at Rascal Flatts Concert
- Teen Killed By Oncoming Train In South Fort Worth
- Plano Police Warn Hispanic Men Of Violent Attacks
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES
for more features.