Troy-based Trubiquity, a provider of global managed file transfer and business process integration, announced that Saab Automobile AB of Trollhattan, Sweden agreed as of Jan. 1 to use Trubiquity's managed file transfer system, Truexchange, for its supplier computer aided design and related data exchange requirements.
Trubiquity has deployed a software-as-a-service based Truexchange private and secure managed file transfer community named SDX, for Saab Data Exchange.
"Saab Automobile AB and Trubiquity have been collaborating over several months to establish the most appropriate data exchange solution for our existing and future global business needs," said Johan Stabeck, IT manager for product development, vehicle and powertrain, at Saab. "Saab Automobile selected Trubiquity and its Truexchange SDX solution to meet the requirements of our new supply chain sourcing strategies and is looking forward to its production use."
Saab and its suppliers will achieve the following benefits from using Truexchange SDX:
* Anytime, anywhere internet access to a proven managed file transfer system.
* No limits on the number and type of files exchanged between the community of users.
* The capability to exchange very large files, in excess of 2 gigabytes.
* Very high levels of security for user access and data encryption to ensure valuable intellectual property is protected.
* Comprehensive transaction logging and reporting capabilities to ensure compliance with industry and corporate standards.
* Access to Trubiquity's professional support team in multiple regions: Europe, Americas and Asia-Pacific.
Martyn Davies, vice president fo Trubiquity's engineering solutions business, said the use of Truexchange SDX offers unlimited exchange of computer aided engineering and design files and other large files between Saab Automobile and its value chain.
More at www.trubiquity.com.
for more features.