Brian Wilson, Zsa Zsa & Our Lady of Lourdes
Something new from Johnny Mathis.
Mathis is making an album with a country flair.
Mathis will release what he's calling a ``pop country album'' called ``Let It Be Me: Mathis in Nashville'' on September 21.
Alison Krauss is a guest vocalist on ``Let It Be Me.''
Mathis also puts his own spin on songs like ``Crazy,'' ``Southern Nights,'' ``What a Wonderful World'' and ``Love Me Tender.''
______________________________________________________
Brian Wilson's dream was to finish the songs of George Gershwin.
Wilson says he remembers hearing Gershwin music when he was two years old and it blew his mind.
Disney approached him about finishing some of Gershwin's songs and Wilson took up the project.
He says Gershwin had 104 unfinished piano pieces that Wilson crafted into new music.
Wilson says he wanted songs that people will like and Gershwin would have liked.
`Brian Wilson Reimagines Gershwin'' comes out this week.
--------------------------------------------
Porn history being made.
They're calling it erotica with a wow factor.
It's the World's first IMAX 3-D erotic film.
It's called "3-D Sex & Zen. Extreme Ecstasy."
Hustler is said to be working on a three D porno spoof of the blue aliens in "Avatar."
And An Italian director plans to film a 3D version of his classic 1979 erotic film "Caligula,"based on the life of the Roman emperor.
---------------------------------------
You may get the chance to own some Hulu.
Hulu is planning an initial public offering as soon as this fall.
Hulu streams popular shows like "Glee" and "Modern Family."
the company reported revenue of about 100 million last year and is on track to improve on that this year.
---------------------------------------
Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor has received last rites from a priest in an L.A. hospital.
She received the sacrament following surgery to remove two blood clots.
She is in serious condition, and is 93 years old.
She was originally admitted to the hospital last month after falling and breaking several bones.
---------------------------------------
A Roman Catholic shrine in southern France has reopened after a bomb threat.
Thousands of people were evacuated from the shrine for Our Lady of Lourdes, many of them sick or disabled.
Authorities ordered everyone to leave just as a midday Mass was to begin on Sunday.
Explosives experts with sniffer dogs fanned out around the shrine. It reopened after about five hours.
The disruption came on a Catholic holy day when large numbers of pilgrims visit the shrine.
The Feast of the Assumption honors the Virgin Mary and is a public holiday in France.
Some 30,000 pilgrims were at the site, where the faithful believe a spring has healing powers.