BOULDER, Colo. (CBS4) - A barn fire in Boulder closed the intersection of 75th Street and Arapahoe Road during Tuesday afternoon's rush hour.
Copter4 was over the scene as smoke billowed. Fire crews were on the ground getting control of the flames.
The barn suffered major damage.
According to the Boulder Daily Camera, the barn's owner has been renting to some artists.
A sergeant with the Boulder County Sheriff's Office told CBS4 no people or animals were injured and the barn was being used for storage.
It's believed to be a wood stove may malfunctioned, causing the fire.
for more features.