THORNTON, Colo. (CBS4) - Firefighters responded to a second alarm fire on 121st Way Tuesday afternoon.
Investigators say the fire started in the shed of a home and then spread to a garage and a vehicle next door.
People inside the home were able to evacuate, and two were treated for smoke inhalation.
Officials tell CBS4 a resident was cleaning a shed with propane tanks inside when they somehow caught fire. Another resident was on oxygen at the time of the fire.
Firefighters got control of the fire within 15 minutes of arriving.
for more features.