TIMONIUM, Md. (WJZ) -- This year the Maryland State Fair was cancelled due to coronavirus concerns, but that doesn't mean you can't have fun virtually!
The 3rd Annual Undeniably Dairy Shake-Off was held virtually this year and you were a big part of it -- the winner was determined by people's choice.
This year, WJZ's Linh Bui and her daughter, Maiah, won the 3rd Annual Undeniably Dairy Shake-Off!
This adorable duo faced-off with other local TV station teams.
Here is their WINNING milkshake recipe called: LIGHTS, CARAMEL, ACTION
- 1 bottle of Hershey's caramel syrup
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp sea salt plus a little extra for the rim
- 1 can of whipped cream
- 1 Hershey's dark chocolate candy bar
- Place 1/2 a cup of caramel syrup, 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt, and 1/2 cup of milk into blender
- Cover and blend until smooth
- Add 2 cups of vanilla ice cream to blended mixture
- Cover and blend again until thick and smooth
- Drizzle caramel syrup in a swirl pattern inside serving glass
- Coat the rim of the glass with caramel syrup and sprinkle a coating of sea salt
- Pour milkshake into glass
- Top with a swirl of whipped cream
- Shave chocolate bar on top and serve.
for more features.