BALTIMORE (WJZ) -- Two people have been hospitalized in critical condition after they made contact with a high-power electric line in Baltimore Tuesday afternoon, city fire officials said.
The two people, reportedly a contractor and the homeowner, were electrocuted as they were raising a ladder to work on a home.
Units responded at 3:17 p.m. to the 3800 block of Primrose Avenue, where the two were found in cardiac arrest. They were hospitalized in critical condition, but officials said their current condition is unknown.
for more features.